Tracking USPS Registered Mail, Priority Mail
USPS, also known as United States Postal Service, U.S.Mail, or Postal Service, is an independent agency of the US government responsible for providing postal service in the United States.
There are 31,324 USPS postal offices in US, this made USPS perfect for for last-mile services, both DHL and FedEx need cooperate with USPS if the delivery place is in a remote area. The smartpost of FedEx is actually an USPS postal service.
USPS has been partnering with many postal services including CN Post and some famous brand, such as Shein. If you want to track your Shein Order, you can use Tracking Shein Order.
What does my USPS tracking number look like?
- USPS Tracking® 9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Priority Mail® 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Certified Mail® 9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Collect On Delivery Hold For Pickup 9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Global Express Guaranteed® 82 000 000 00
- Priority Mail Express International® EC 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail Express® 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00 / EA 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail International® CP 000 000 000 US
- Registered Mail™ 9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Signature Confirmation™ 9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
USPS Package Status & Meaning
- Delivered, the package is delivered already, please call USPS if you do not received your package.
- Notice left, an unsuccessful delivery attempt was made by your carrier today, the driver may deliver your package next time.
- Delivery status not updated, the package is still in transit, it’s not “out for delivery” yet.
- Receptacle blocked, carrier did not have access to mailbox to complete delivery
- No access, you carrier was unable to deliver to your address, so call USPS asap.