Tracking Barbados Post packages, shipments and deliveries
“To process and deliver communications, goods and financial services locally and internationally in a secure, reliable, timely and economical manner” is the mission statement of Barbados Post.
What should I do if my parcel shipped by Barbados Post is lost?
- Complete a claim for lost or damaged parcels on the appropriate form which is available from Post Office counters, which must be finished by the customer receipt obtained at the time of posting.
- Claims in regard of loss or damage parcels should be submitted between one and 4 months from the date of posting.
What services are provided there by Barbados Post、
- Prescription Delivery, private Letter Boxm Stamp Collecting.
- Agency Services, Direct Marketing, Domestic Business, Franked Mail, Postage Paid.
- Cashing Pensions and Money Transfers