Tracking Bhutan Post packages, shipments and deliveries.
Postal Service of Bhutan was first put into use in 1962 with the opening of a post office. Also, Bhutan became a member of the Universal Postal Union later and joined the Asian Pacific Postal Union in 1983. Postal Services developed quickly in Bhutan with a tangible Five Year Plans.
Today, 43 outlets containing 4 General Post Offices and 39 Post Offices.
What’s the Vission and Mission of Bhutan Post?
- Vision: To deliver high quality postal and related services that will enhance the well being of the Bhutanese people, thereby making Gross National Happiness (GNH) a reality.
- Serve as a catalyst for country’s socio-economic development
- Perform at par with best in the region
- Become financially sustainable and comfortable
- Be a preferred organization to work
- Be NO. 1 in chosen areas of business
What mail services does Bhutan Post provide?
- Letter Post including Printed Papers, Small Packets, Aerogramme, Postcards.
- Parcel Post including Insured Parcel, Forms to be filled, Customs declaration forms, and Parcels Manifest.
- P.O. Box