Tracking Posti Finland packages anytime and anywhere
Posti Finland, or Posti Group Corporation, which previously named Itella from 2007 to 2015, is the major postal service in Finland.
Can I change a wrong/new address and how?
Yes, Posti Finland offers service of change of address. Customer can inform the new one to Posti Finland by submitting an notification in its official website, soon they’ll arrange a delivery to the new address. And, new notification is free.
How can I contact Posti Finland?
- For individual customer: + 358 2002 71000, business day, 8:00 - 18:00.
- For business clients: +358 200 77000, business day, 8:00 - 17:00.
Frequently Asked Questions about Posti Finland
- What happens to parcels with wrong addresses?
- How long will my packet be held at Posti Finland’s Parcelshop?
- Logistics status indicates there has been a delivery attempt but why there’s no call or notification?
- Under what circumstances should I collect the parcels myself from Parcelshop/post office?
Check the answers here: https://www.posti.fi/private/