Tracking GLS Italy packages, shipments and deliveries
GLS Italy was founded in 1999 and soon built up a steady parcel network system across Europe within only couples of years. Today, GLS Italy’s business covers more than 40 countries in Europe along with 8 states of U.S.
How many shipping methods does GLS Italy provide?
- Regular shipment: This is suitable for people who send a large number of packages. These customers need a powerful partner like GLS Italy that can provide competitive price with lower damage rates than others.
- Occasional shipment: GLS Italy provides necessary services which can be easily accessible online, for occasional senders, making the entire shipping proces organizable.
- Parcel delivery
- Express service: Both national and international delivery are available.
- Optional service: In GLS, parcel and express products are allowed to be mixed and combined to satisfy customers.
What services does GLS Italy offer for recipients?
- Parcel delivery: GLS’s parcel delivery service covers througout Europe. Delivery man with uniform are reliable.
- GLS ParcelShops: ParcelShop are collection points for packages, which means entensive ParcelShop network system has been established in some countries. These shops keep a long and convenient business hours and offer excellent services for their clients.
- Parcel tracking on the Internet via its official website or third-party site like tracktry by entering parcel number.
- Parcel redirection is available if fisrt delivery attempt fails.
- Complaints: Customers can lodge a complaint via either GLS website or hotline of their countries.