What is India Post?
Established in 18 century, India Post is run by India government, it concentrates on the postal and packages delivery service, bank saving service, and insurance service.
How long will it take to deliver the packages with India Post speed service?
The reasons include public holidays, remote place, the incorrect address can have an influence on delivery time.
- The parcels of domestic speed service
The package or letter is up to 35 Kg, and The standard delivery time is about 1-5 working days, especially the remote place would need much more time.
- The packages of international speed service
The package can’t exceed 35 Kg, and it will take 3-9 working days to deliver to the recipient.
How can I track India Post parcel status online?
- Official site: indiapost.gov.in , open the “Track your consignment” webpage and paste your India Post tracking numbers.
- India Post mobile App
What mail services does India Post provide?
- Premium: Speed Post, Business Parcel, Logistics Post
- Domestic: Letter, Book Packet, Registered Newspaper, Parcel
- International: EMS Speed Post, Air Parcel, International Tracked Packets, Export of Commercial Items through Postal Channel
What’s the toll free customer care number of India Post?
From Monday to Saturday (holidays excluded)
- For domestic mails: 1800 266 6868
- For international mails: +91 1800 112011
- Go find the India Post office near me