Tracking Parcelforce Worldwide parcels efficiently
Parcelforce Worldwide is one of the biggest courier and logistics companies in UK.
In 1883, the Parcel Post service was established which was operated by railway firms then. In 1986, Royal Mail split into 3 divisions and was rebranded as Parcelforce later in 1990. Today, Parcelforce delivers packages to destinations around the world, cooperating with different international partners.
What’s the tracking number formats of Parcelforce?
- Both origin and destination are UK: 2 letters + 7-digit number (e.g. AA7654321); 4 letters + 10-digit number (e.g. 9876543210)
- Origin is UK while destination’s abroad: 2 letters + 9-digit number + GB (e.g. AA987654321GB); 12-digit number
- Only destination is UK: 2 letters + 9 numbers + 2 letters
How much weight can I ship with Parcelforce
- Within UK: Up to 30kg for single parcel while no maximum weight for a multiple shipment.
- International destinations: No unified limit as different countries differ.
What can I do if there is a failed delivery？
You man contact Parcelforce depot for a re-delivery which there is a maximum delivery times of 3. Otherwise, you can go to a nearest depot to collect your packet.
Please note that Parcelforce delivers from Monday to Friday, 7:00 - 17:30, and Saturday 7:00 - 14:00, excluding British Public & Bank Holidays.
- If you are in UK: 0344 800 4466
- If you speak Welsh: 0344 800 5550
- Textphone for customers with impaired hearing: 08000 855 854