What is PhilPost?
PhilPost, abbreviation name of Philippine Post, is the postal service of Philippine with a history of more than 250 years, first post office set up in Manila, providing domestic and international mail services for Filipino.
How do I track my PhilPost parcels status online?
- PhilPost tracking through official site www.PhlPost.gov.ph, access to the PhilPost track and trace page and enter your PhilPost tracking number.
- PhilPost customer care number
What shipping services does PhlPost provide?
- Express Post, includes international EMS for the most time-sentive shipments to 45 countries; domestic EMS are delivered the enxt day right after the mailing date across the country; express pouch provides nest-day door-to-door delivery guaranteed.
- Parcel Post includes air parcel post, surface parcel post and insured parcel post.
- Other shipping services are Direct Mail, Collect on delivery service.
How do I contact PhlPost?
Who delivers PhilPost packages when it arrives USA?