Tracking SkyNet Worldwide Express
SkyNet International Courier Services is now the largest independently owned logistics company in the world.
SkyNet Worldwide Express was first put into use in 1972 in USA. Comprehanding diverse needs from customers and adapting to market changes, SkyNet is now capable of doing business worldwide, with major gateways in Hong Kong, London, New York, Miami, Singapore, Sydney and Dubai.
What other services does SkyNet Worldwide provides?
- Delivery by Air: As the most popular delivery services of SkyNet, integrated parcel tracking, proof of delivery, punctuality, insurance, and items up to 30kg each piece are provided. And excellent transit times of SkyNet is 1~7 business days to 156 countries around the world.
- Delivery by Road: Transit time is 2~7 business days to 26 European destinations. And services of all-the-way tracking, proof of delivery, insurance and items up to 30kg are also provided.
- E-commerce Delivery: E-commerce, cross-border particularly, has been being an extremely so important part of SkyNet’s business that SkyNet manages to develop special and unique shipping services for online sellers.
- International Mail: also called Premium Mail, providing last mile delivery. And SkyNet network system allows international mails to be shipped to each single address along with competitive tariffs and shipping times.
- Worldwide Returns: accessible in 56 countries. A unique online portal is availble for clients which enables customers to get a “Returns” button and return back a shipment. Besides, SkyNet is flexible adapting various return policies of different online shops or retailers.
- Dangerous Goods: It’s well known that dangerous goods are banned to ship or delivered by many logistics companies yet SkyNet has rich experience in shipping dangerous goods by air.
- Final Mile: SkyNet cooperates with outstanding native carriers to provide Final/Last Mile service.
- Eco Courier: Aiming at reducing carbon emission, SkyNet is happy to provide environmental friendly shipping services for customers.